Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Updates

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give a quick update, I spent all of my 2013 summer in Ghana, West Africa completing my final internship under the guidance of Dr. Bryan Cox at The Spinal Clinic.  The experience was more than I ever could have asked for and I am too excited to return and get some larger things started!


My typical Sunday in Ghana, on the beach!
From the awesome experience, I graduated from Life University in September holding the clinic record for adjustments.  To explain that a bit, we don't count total number of adjustments, we count each person in their entirety as one adjustment (no matter how many segments you addressed).  I graduated with over 1,600 making me one extremely experienced new graduate :)


Graduation with my parents and grandparents
I was also extremely blessed with the Student Organization Leader of the Year Award from the Life University first ever Student Services Awards.  I have been blessed to serve the best WCCS Chapter in leadership positions.  Nothing I do, would mean anything without them and their support.

I am still serving the World Congress of Chiropractic Students (wccsworldwide.org) on the Board of Directors and in various capacities.  I am so in love with this organization and all that it offers.  Through my service I have been lucky enough to attend the CCE (cce-usa.org) USDE re-accreditation hearing in December of last year and most recently the National Chiropractic Legislative Conference (it's still my favorite to attend in the United States).  In a few weeks I'll be heading to Malaga, Spain for our 36th Annual General Meeting.  I can't wait to see our members and feel the passion that we all share.


The WCCS Americas Region in Durban, South Africa 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment