Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Updates

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give a quick update, I spent all of my 2013 summer in Ghana, West Africa completing my final internship under the guidance of Dr. Bryan Cox at The Spinal Clinic.  The experience was more than I ever could have asked for and I am too excited to return and get some larger things started!


My typical Sunday in Ghana, on the beach!
From the awesome experience, I graduated from Life University in September holding the clinic record for adjustments.  To explain that a bit, we don't count total number of adjustments, we count each person in their entirety as one adjustment (no matter how many segments you addressed).  I graduated with over 1,600 making me one extremely experienced new graduate :)


Graduation with my parents and grandparents
I was also extremely blessed with the Student Organization Leader of the Year Award from the Life University first ever Student Services Awards.  I have been blessed to serve the best WCCS Chapter in leadership positions.  Nothing I do, would mean anything without them and their support.

I am still serving the World Congress of Chiropractic Students (wccsworldwide.org) on the Board of Directors and in various capacities.  I am so in love with this organization and all that it offers.  Through my service I have been lucky enough to attend the CCE (cce-usa.org) USDE re-accreditation hearing in December of last year and most recently the National Chiropractic Legislative Conference (it's still my favorite to attend in the United States).  In a few weeks I'll be heading to Malaga, Spain for our 36th Annual General Meeting.  I can't wait to see our members and feel the passion that we all share.


The WCCS Americas Region in Durban, South Africa 2013

1 comment:

  1. This type of massage focuses on the fascial system which includes layers of connective tissue that surround muscles. The goal is to break up adhesions and release tension in the fascia so that it can return to its normal state.
    Chiropractic Massage near me
    The therapist will use their hands or elbows to apply pressure on specific points on the body that are linked with other parts of the body or with certain organs.

    ReplyDelete